Looking for a fun way to keep kids entertained during the holiday break? Why not send a letter to Santa? Download and print our free printable envelope templates that will make their letters to the North Pole even more enchanting.
Whether it’s a wish list, a drawing, or a simple note of gratitude, our easy-to-use templates are an easy way to add a touch of festive flair to your child’s correspondence with Santa.
Download here –> Printable Envelope Template
Free Printable Envelope Templates
Kids of all ages will have so much fun creating their very own envelopes using our free templates. Help them create personalized greeting cards (these free envelope templates are a great alternative to standard white envelopes) or inspire them to make fun Christmas crafts with the printables. The possibilities are endless!
Keep reading to the end of this post to find more fun Christmas printables!
Standard Blank Envelope Template
Our first printable envelope template includes a regular envelope that can be used to send common everyday letters. Use it to send congratulation cards on someone’s birthday, to wish someone a merry Christmas, or any special occasion!
Christmas Envelope Template
Our second printable envelope template has a Christmas theme – making it a great choice for kids to write letters to Santa and send them in our templates! Don’t forget to send the wish list too.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR Printable Envelope Template COLORING SHEETS
Printable Envelope template coloring pages are sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE Printable Envelope Template PDF FILE
Printable Envelope Printable
Tips to Make Your Printable Envelope Templates More Fun
- Elevate your envelopes with festive envelope liners. Print them on heavy paper or use scrapbook papers for the best results.
- Let your kids showcase their artistic talents by adding cute doodles and designs to the envelope.
- These envelopes are not only for Santa; they make for a great way to send homemade cards, gift cards, or even birthday wishes in a little note.
- Remember, for sending to Santa, no postage stamp is required. However, if you decide to use these templates for other occasions, make sure to affix the proper postage stamps.
Instructions for Use:
- Simply download the PDF file containing the free printable envelope templates.
- Use standard print settings on white paper for the correct size and optimal print quality. The black lines guide you for easy cutting and folding.
- It’s time to personalize your blank envelope template! Get creative! Add your return address, personalize it with festive colors, or even include a special message on the back of the envelope.
MORE FUN Printables FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
These free printable envelope templates are great for classroom or personal use, making them a fantastic resource for creating unique envelopes without incurring additional costs.
Did you enjoy sending letters in our printable envelope template?